Reference: 08492 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 October 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 October 2019
Why should you apply for this role?
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer administration focused position
- You enjoy working within logistics / shipping / purchasing departments
- You want to join a company which is stable having traded successfully for over 100 years
- You want to apply for a role in a business who is going through a significant period of business transformation with a number of key projects happening over the next 12 months
Our Reading-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join a busy and diverse team.
What will you have done in your career?
Ideal experience will see you having had exposure to managing customers orders within a supply team that would include dealing with shipping documentation and being able to check warehouse and freight forwarding schedules. All backgrounds will be considered although those with previous export / purchasing administration experience will be fast tracked.
You will be responsible for handling customer enquiries, processing credits and warranties, chasing up orders and liaising with distributors and sales managers to resolve complaints and queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company in a busy and varied position. The salary for this role is around £21K and will be on the basis of a 12 month fixed term contract (35 hours per week contractually).
This role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £10.00 per hour
- Growing start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£14.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
- Arranging international event