Reference: 07248 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 May 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 May 2018
Why should you apply for this role?
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for an ERP focused role to help implement the new JD Edwards system, optimising every functionality of the ERP within the demand planning sphere
- You enjoy working with MasterData and have strong experience with data management and good Excel skills
- You want to join a company which is stable having traded successfully for over 100 years
- You want to apply for a role in a business who is going through a significant period of business transformation with a number of key projects happening over the next 24 months
Our Reading-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join a busy and diverse team.
What will you have done in your career?
Ideal experience would be a fashion/apparel, sports or FMCG industry background, having worked with data management and optimisation and/or implementation of an ERP (preferably JD E or Oracle).
You should be able to communicate changes and ERP usage in layman's terms without using overly technical jargon and enjoy working with data and systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company in a busy and varied position. The salary for this role is around £25-30K and will be on the basis of a 12 month fixed term contract (35 hours per week contractually).
This role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working