Reference: 07573 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 January 2019
Purchase Ledger Coordinator – Central London location (near to Oxford Street)
Our client’s finance department is growing at pace and they are looking to add a sixth person to their team. You will be a confident user of Sage Line 50 and will enjoy working in purchase ledger / accounts payable capacity. This is a chance to join a fast-paced entrepreneurial business where you will be working with talented and bright characters across all areas of a high-growth company.
WHY CONSIDER THIS COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their field
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple sites across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Keeping control of a small but growing, monthly purchase ledger
- Working with the Management Accountant and Finance Director to prepare month-end accounts
- Supplier account reconciliation
- Ad-hoc credit control tasks
- Handling travel expense claim requests (assessing and authorising)
WHAT SKILLS OR BACKGROUND DO YOU NEED?
- Ideally degree educated (all backgrounds will be considered)
- Previous experience in purchase ledger / accounts payable
- Any credit control experience will be of significant benefit
- Data entry and data management skills; high attention to detail and accuracy levels are essential
- Exposure to Sage Line 50 (as well as solid Microsoft Office capabilities)
- Ability to multi-task
- A proactive, can-do attitude
For further details, please apply through this website in the first instance.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Market leader security solutions industry
- Fantastic career growth
- Excellent company
- Professional, friendly, fast paced team
£21,500 to £33,300 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team