Reference: 08374 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Our client’s finance department is growing at pace and they are looking to add a new person to their team. You will confident and enjoy working in purchase ledger / accounts payable capacity.
WHY CONSIDER THIS COMPANY?
- Working for a successful not for profit organisation in Windsor
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally)
- Keeping control of a small but growing, monthly purchase ledger
- Preparing payment runs
- Posting invoices and ad hoc reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier account reconciliation
- Communicating with suppliers
- Ad-hoc administration tasks (ordering stationery)
- Handling travel expense claim requests (assessing and authorising)
WHAT SKILLS OR BACKGROUND DO YOU NEED?
- Previous experience in purchase ledger / accounts payable/ book keeping
- Ideally degree educated (all backgrounds will be considered)
- AAT Qualification (preferable)
- Data entry and data management skills; high attention to detail and accuracy levels are essential
- Exposure to PS Financials (as well as solid Microsoft Office capabilities)
- Ability to multi-task
- A proactive, can-do attitude
For further details, please apply through this website in the first instance.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000
Negotiable + Benefits