Reference: 09045 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 23 April 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 23 April 2021
A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy Manager to join their team.
As a key patient representative, you will want to lead and develop impactful policy and public affairs campaigns in a specific therapy area for a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
As a Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy Manager you will be working on all patient advocacy relations and strategies and ensure these are aligned with company’s portfolio in a particular therapy area such as inflammation, cardiovascular disease, oncology or bone health.
In addition, you will develop and maintain key relationships with external partners and work together to ensure patient’s voice and needs are always represented.
- Developing and Managing PR and advocacy programs for a key therapy area
- Communications campaigns in line with global communications and regulatory guidelines
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous Patient Advocacy experience (agency, in-house or patient advocacy group)
- Great understanding of pharmaceutical sectors as well as the ABPI Code of Practice
- Previous experience in inflammation, cardiovascular disease, oncology or bone health therapy areas
- Proven background in running effective public affairs campaigns
- Excellent record of building and maintaining key relationships with patient advocacy groups and policy makers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- An innovative and extensive drug pipeline gives the business an exciting future
- Global biotechnology company working on pioneering cell and gene therapy science
£42,000 to £46,000
- Based in Central London
- Team of well-respected, leading consultants
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a clinical research background