Reference: 08834 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2020
A world class business, our client based near to Reading is hiring for a Proposals & Contracts Coordinator to look after the proposals and contracts lifecycle from writing proposals to coordinating the process and associated administration.
You will be looking to provide a high quality contracts/proposals function, working closely with Product Specialists to create precise, accurate and detailed proposals. A busy role, this is a great opportunity to build your skills and expertise in this area.
- Providing full 360 proposal writing from request to post completion review
- Gathering detailed information from Product Specialists to compile the proposal
- Contract review and risk assessment
- Managing the proposals and contracts templates library
- Working cross functionally to monitor progress of proposals and contracts
- Project management of proposals to completion
- Contracts and proposals administration
- A Life Sciences or Medical degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong contract and proposal writing skills
- Experience working in a similar environment such as a scientific or clinical research service setting
This role would be perfect if you are looking to develop away from a medical/science background into a commercial role within the pharmaceutical sector.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply