Reference: 06695 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 May 2017
As Clinical Research Administrator, you will support the clinical research and project teams with the provision of administration and set up and maintaining the trial master file.
This is for an initial 3-4 month contract role
- Set up and maintain the trial master file
- Coordinate study and investigator meetings
- Preparing slides and presentations
- Book travel and accommodation
- Diary management
You will have worked in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company and be confident in managing and processing administration related to multiple studies. Confident and capable, time management and organisational skills will be key to success in this role.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety