Reference: 09124 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 June 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 June 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
You will want to join a global pharmaceutical business at the forefront of their therapy area with focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques.
This is a great opportunity to work within the Worldwide Patient Safety team by further developing your project management and Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety skills.
- Oversee project activities such as planning, execution, monitoring and scheduling of all projects
- Provides leadership, facilitates decision-making and takes ownership of assigned project deliverables
- Coordinate vendor selection and resources across the region and ensure these are qualified for the execution of projects
- Oversee the resources needed for project completion in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and communicate key project activities when required
- Extensive Project management experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Ideally, Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety background
- Previous process development and impact assessment experience
- Project Management Certification (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project and Excel
- Great understanding of change management guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £45,000