Reference: 09044 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 April 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 April 2021
We are recruiting for an Agile qualified Project Manager to work remotely for a global organisation based in Gloucester (with occasional travel to the office required).
We are looking for someone to work above the Business Analyst, SAP Users and alongside external consultants to deliver ongoing automation and process improvements across the business, starting with implementation in the UK Shared Service Centre before rolling out globally.
This will be working with most corporate functions, across finance, accounting, supply chain, customer service, HR, so varied commercial experience is preferred.
In addition to Agile qualification, we are looking for someone who has ideally worked in/with a Centre of Excellence or SSC, multi-site organisation, plus ideally:
- Uipath (or similar RPA)
- Change management
- Excel, Visio & other PM tools
Owing to the stakeholder interacting, strong technical communication skills are expected.
Offering the flexibility for remote working + 33 days holiday and other strong benefits, this would suit someone either from varied internal PM backgrounds or a consultant looking to move internally.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £46,000
- Opportunity to join an innovative medical diagnostics company
- Excellent scope for further career development
- Work under a leading Head of Research & Development
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
Negotiable + Benefits
- Use your technical knowledge to drive business strategy
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover