Reference: 09228 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 August 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 August 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with AutoCAD experience to join an emerging tech company in London.
As a key member of the Operations team, you will oversee all aspects of different projects within the business from planning to budget and ensure each project is on a set schedule.
- Implement an end-to-end project delivery process ensuring all projects are delivered in a timely manner and within budget
- Working alongside the operations team to design hardware and software for deployments
- Liaise with third party contract partners and ensure testing and installation are in line with customer requirements
- Ensure internal and third-party resource availability for the successful completion of projects
- Measure projects performance and conduct product roadmap reviews through customer feedback
- Previous experience in a similar role particularly within the building industry
- Proven engineering or architectural background
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Great understanding of G Suite tools
- Fluent in Spanish is highly desirable but not essential
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply