Reference: 07288 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 July 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 July 2018
A leading provider of language services is currently looking for a Translation Project Manager to join the team based in their Buckinghamshire offices.
As a Project Manager you will be working on a number of projects ensuring that the client’s requests are dealt with on time and that the quality of the project is met. You will be liaising with both internal and external contacts on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of the project. A suitable applicant will be ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent career experience) and be confident in a client facing environment. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational and time management skills, strong written and oral communication skills. You will have sound IT skills and will work well as part of a team.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an attractive range of benefits. Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- A global language services provider committed to growth and transformation
- A team focused environment
- Working on a high profile global project
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE
£35,000 to £40,000 (£25,000.00 OTE)
- Warm sales role (selling training services to existing customers)
- 100% home-based (you must be based in United Kingdom)
- Excellent earning potential
- Ideally suited to a French native (business fluency minimum) combined with fluency in Spanish & English
- Comfortable selling within existing accounts but doesn't want cold business development