Reference: 06918 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 October 2017
Project Manager – Permanent
A fantastic opportunity joining a well-established business that specialise in high quality bespoke building construction projects has arisen.
Due to further growth they are looking for a highly-motivated, achievement orientated Project Manager to join their busy team where for the right candidate there is clear career development opportunities.
Your main focus will be to oversee the entire project – continually suggesting and implementing improvements to all systems and processes.
- Managing multiple projects from negotiation through to handover.
- Creating project plans to track / measure progress and identifying key project objectives.
- Manage the project financially to ensure on budget at completion.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Dealing with day to day issues of working onsite; organising labour, managing delivery schedules.
- Assisting in the production of tender documents, etc.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to different sites across the region.
- Experience working within a relative field with good building construction knowledge.
- Track record of working on multiple construction projects.
- Strong working knowledge IT systems; MS Project would be advantageous.
- Hold a full / current UK driving licence.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Training provided
- Great working environment
- Friendly team
£20,000 to £24,000
- Established language service provider
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team environment
- Previous experience required
£45,000 to £55,000
- An innovative consultancy, passionate about delivery and enabling company performance through transformation
- Training and development a key priority
- Develop your change management and business transformation experience