Reference: 06416 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 November 2016
Project Manager – Permanent
A dynamic, creative and innovative business based in Reading are seeking a highly-motivated, achievement orientated Projects Manager to join and develop within their expanding Operations Team on a permanent basis. Your main focus will be to oversee the entire project – continually suggesting and implementing improvements to all systems and process.
- Coordinating internal resources – ensuring availability and allocation – third parties and vendors.
- Creating project plan to track / measure progress and identifying key project objectives.
- Manage the project financially to ensure on / under budget on completion.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain extensive project documentation.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Experience working within a relative field – Joinery, interiors or technical project management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Task management software.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable but not essential.
- Hold a full / current UK driving licence.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Utilise your skills across web, marketing and project management
- Become an integral member of a growing SaaS company
- Excellent career progression and fun working environment
- Established language service provider
- Competitive salary
- Good team environment
- Initial 6 months temporary contract.
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.