A global organisation working on the provision of innovative R &D services within drug discovery is looking for a Project Leader - Microbiology to join their team in Ireland.
Working for an internationally renowned business, you will be developing and managing new microbiology projects for the department as part of the innovative company portfolio.
- Develop new microbiology projects in line with client requirements and company’s strategy goals
- Liaise with clients regularly regarding current and new projects
- Working alongside the Quality department for the creation of audit responses, deviation and study reports
- Ensure all projects are in line with USP and EP guidelines
- Create study plans and ensure these comply with full GMP regulatory measures
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific area
- Proven background in Scientific/Microbiology research within the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Experience in project managing multiple studies
- Great knowledge of study designs and microbiological techniques
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.