Reference: 09131 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 June 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 June 2021
Our client is a growing business and is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join their existing team on a permanent basis. Full training provided.
The successful candidate will work as part of their dynamic customer insight team and this role will involve overseeing market survey projects, as well as analysis and recreation of reports.
In addition, you will be managing the in-house databases ensuring these are up to date. The role will also include being the first point of contact for any queries that may arise which will involve developing strong relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively. You will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and have excellent customer service skills. In addition, you will have strong written communication skills and be confident in a client facing environment.
In return the company offers full training and a competitive salary and benefits package. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment