Reference: 08204 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 April 2019
We are looking for a Project Accountant to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Manager of Strategic Initiatives, you'll be working on company-wide projects to streamline processes across the shared service centre (SSC), across the various departments as well as transitions, migrations and knowledge transfers as required.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Analysis and strategic planning to manage projects
- Coordination of projects using available resources
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and clients when necessary
- Project Management
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities
- You should be a qualified accountant or project manager with LEAN or Six Sigma certifications
- SAP and advanced Excel are a must
- Ideally Microsoft Project, Visio or VBA
- Ideally a European language (in particular, French, Spanish, German or Italian)
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The salary is to be discussed, but is in the region of mid-40s.
The company prides itself on a strong sense of multicultural inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas, with many people staying/settling for 5-10 years +. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity (and should only be considered by those looking to stay for the foreseeable future).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment