Reference: 06431 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 November 2016
An internationally established solutions provider based in the Wokingham area is recruiting for a passionate Program Manager to work with in-house cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of solutions aligned customer’s needs. This company is established and a has a proven track record of delivering solutions for large blue chip organisations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills, any additional language skills will be advantageous, however not essential. You should also be able to demonstrate an account management background (or similar) and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at any one time.
- Develop long-lasting customer relationships
- Build relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure successful delivery to meet customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment
In return this company offers a competitive salary, benefits and on the job training for this particular role.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Alternatively, for more information please contact Jenny at Park Street People on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Growing American owned AV leading vendor
- Multilingual central Reading based office
- Opportunity to grow in responsibility with the office
- Work hard, play hard team of diverse ages
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with international outlook
- Great training and career development offered
- Team focused environment
£40,000 to £45,000
- Private Clinic on Harley St
- New clinic
- expanding team