Reference: 06222 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 15 August 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 15 August 2016
If working for an international business providing exceptional training services to world renowned technology companies is your goal, this is the job for you.
You will be ready to work in a collaborative, motivated and international environment. Focused on providing modern training techniques encompassing e-learning, in store training and putting together courses, this is a great opportunity to move your career to the next level.
As Training Manager for this international marketing business, you will provide online and offline training to in store staff as well as resellers. Focusing on provision of high quality training in both group and 121 scenarios, training will be your passion.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your training career and you would like to find out more, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry