Reference: 06595 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 March 2017
Product Marketing Specialist – Permanent
A leading global organisation has an excellent opportunity for an innovative and analytical Marketing Specialist, who will assist in developing new ideas based on their own ability, the available market data and customer contact. They are looking for a self-motived professional with a passion for quantitative marketing and that has a strong understanding of marketing principles.
This role would be ideal for a Marketing professional who wishes to pursue their career within a highly successful, international and multi-cultural company, where all employees are truly valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting multiple teams with product development and profit contribution objectives, increasing profitability of existing products and helping develop new products.
- Working collaboratively across the marketing mix on: pricing, industry, suppliers, markets, competitors and customers.
- Conducting competitive, customer and market intelligence – drawing conclusions and recommending relevant actions.
- Creating and launching product / event campaigns.
- Managing specific products and overseeing the development process.
- Aiding the business plan by assisting in the creation of marketing and pricing strategies.
- Customer contact and support: responsible for customer loyalty scheme.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills – second European language would be desirable.
- Exceptional research and analytical skills: generating conclusions and making recommendations.
- Previous relevant industry experience: automotive, marine or aviation.
- Must be comfortable presenting at executive level.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout Europe would be advantageous.
- Must have own transport due to location of office.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
£45,000 to £55,000
£30,000 to £34,000