Reference: 00175 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for managing the marketing strategy across their SaaS products. Working directly with the CEO and CTO, you will support the global team as the business continues to grow. You will be passionate about technology, highly analytical, and well versed in modern marketing trends.
- Create a unanimous standard across SaaS products
- Define and develop the products position in the market
- Develop the USP and broader message of products within the market
- Plan the launch of new products, working closely with Sales teams to implement such plans
- Manage the market intelligence, specialising on buyer journey, expectation and patters
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on lead generation to develop the go-to market strategy for the portfolio of products.
- Launching a SaaS product within a competitive market
- Working within a B2B technology centric environment
- Working across a portfolio of SaaS technologies
- Strong digital marketing skills i.e. email, social, CRM, web
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing team, within a global team
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
- Innovative market leader in their sector
- Inspiring and engaging working environment focused on team work & high quality customer service
- Opportunity to learn and build your career in marketing
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin