Reference: 09345 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 29 September 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 29 September 2021
A Global pharmaceutical company with a strong R & D pipeline is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12-month temporary contract.
This is a great opportunity to use your multichannel product strategy and marketing experience and join a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will play a vital role in leading brand development and content strategies for the General Medicine portfolio within the organisation.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of dynamic marketing content across several channels for the General medicine portfolio
- Ensure strategy development is in line with goals and KPIs
- Conduct analysis of access plans, performance data, revenue as well as conduct research and trend analysis
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify industry trends to produce new strategies
- Liaise with key external customers and prospective customers to drive customer engagement
- Developing new channels and testing viability
- Proven background in marketing within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a multichannel marketing environment
- Excellent knowledge of ABPI and IPHA standards
- Results driven individual with the capability to optimise content to push better customer engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Award winning technology solutions company
- Team focused environment, with an emphasis on innovative marketing campaigns
- Integral member of the team, driving business revenue
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression
Negotiable + Benefits
- Setting and implementing marketing plans on new products
- A research driven and patient focused organisation
- A market leader in their therapy areas