Reference: 08763 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 June 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 June 2020
Our client, a global trading services provider with award winning brands, are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in London. This is a great opportunity to work cross functionally in a key position within the business working on channelling teams and activity for new product launches, enhancements and future product plans as well as delivery of those plans.
- Oversee product launch plans and delivery in order to meet company goals and KPI’s
- Coordinate product releases with Product and Marketing teams and ensure the development process is documented into roadmaps according to given timeframes
- Manage client satisfaction reports and organise these in delivery roadmaps
- Provide a clear snapshot of product status, reporting and analysis and make sure that the product plans/delivery fit within the wider commercial/business requirements and deliver on key metrics
- Results focused individual with previous Product Marketing Manager experience preferably in the financial service, trading or spread-betting sectors
- Demonstrable experience of product marketing and customer experience within a fast paced ecommerce business environment
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
- Knowledge of Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence is preferred
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply