Reference: 08509 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 October 2019
Our client, a global medical device company, is currently seeking a Product Manager to join their Marketing team. You will be responsible for the full strategic marketing process from an idea to the launch of a product that is both profitable and ground-breaking.
- Managing a product life cycle from development, launch, updating and end process
- Developing launch plans that target market needs and opportunities whilst achieving the most profitable and innovative results
- Creating marketing solutions for hardware and digital products
- Utilizing technology trends and market insight to develop new opportunities
- Monitoring budget and sales data
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that a product features and price meet the right demands and specifications.
- Ideally, previous background within a Product Management role
- Familiarity with the development of hardware and digital products
- Degree in Engineering or similar field
- Knowledge of Medical Devices industry preferred
- Driven individual with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£190.00 to £200.00 per day + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 10 month contract with view for extensions