Reference: 06544 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 February 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's expanding Print Communications companies.
Reporting directly into the Product Director and Commercial team, you will work across their portfolio of products. You will be responsible for managing existing products, and creative innovative ideas for products.
- Manage a portfolio of existing products, monitoring success and development
- Use your innovation and past experience to develop new product ideas
- Collaborate with: development, commercial, marketing and customer service teams; to monitor product's success
- Develop the launch strategy and pricing
- Liaise with manufacturers, building upon existing relationships
- National travel to industry events, launches and manufacturers
- Work with printed products, with a deep understanding of the industry and trends
- Analysis of buyer behaviour and sales performance
- Developing go-to market plan, and tracking performance
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 + Benefits
£20,000 to £23,000 (£3,000.00 OTE)
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£30,000 to £34,000