Reference: 06224 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 August 2016
As Product/Brand Manager for this international biopharmaceutical business, you will be joining a research driven organisation with a people centric bias. By joining this company you will take ownership of an existing and new product portfolio. With several new product launches coming shortly, this is an opportunity to take ownership of marketing plans and become a subject matter expert on your brands.
This role will allow you consolidate your ABPI product management/pharmaceutical marketing and branding experience and join a highly successful and established team who put together innovative marketing strategy and plans and utilise marketing effectively to raise the profile of key brands within their business. With market leading products across multiple categories, they are looking for someone who knows how to build and market a successful pharmaceutical/healthcare prescription product.
Highlights of this role focus around:
- Setting, implementing and monitoring marketing plans for key gastroenterology brands
- Creating segmentation models and user market research to provide insight to the sales team
- Developing and updating medical education programs
- Lead marketing projects across the full marketing mix
- Identifying and working with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and coordinating associated activity
A key strength within their company is their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving their business unit forward and the wider company.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£60,000 to £65,000
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team