Reference: 06224 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 August 2016
As Product/Brand Manager for this international biopharmaceutical business, you will be joining a research driven organisation with a people centric bias. By joining this company you will take ownership of an existing and new product portfolio. With several new product launches coming shortly, this is an opportunity to take ownership of marketing plans and become a subject matter expert on your brands.
This role will allow you consolidate your ABPI product management/pharmaceutical marketing and branding experience and join a highly successful and established team who put together innovative marketing strategy and plans and utilise marketing effectively to raise the profile of key brands within their business. With market leading products across multiple categories, they are looking for someone who knows how to build and market a successful pharmaceutical/healthcare prescription product.
Highlights of this role focus around:
- Setting, implementing and monitoring marketing plans for key gastroenterology brands
- Creating segmentation models and user market research to provide insight to the sales team
- Developing and updating medical education programs
- Lead marketing projects across the full marketing mix
- Identifying and working with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and coordinating associated activity
A key strength within their company is their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving their business unit forward and the wider company.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research