Reference: 07039 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 12 December 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 12 December 2017
Process Chemist | Temporary 6 months
As Process Chemist, you will take the lead on projects that will span across projects such as original research and development, novel chemical entities or scaled synthetic processes supporting human clinical trials.
This is a great opportunity to design and executive complex and compliant experiments as well as method development. An important role within the R&D function, this role will enable you to focus on your specialism as a Process Chemist but also utilise your broader knowledge of science within the organisation and the wider pharmaceutical industry.
You will be looking for a company where you can be innovative and push forward technical methodology to help our client continue to be at the forefront of their sector. Keeping up to date with scientific and methodological breakthroughs will be standard for you.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing complex and challenging experiments.
- Performing advanced experimental troubleshooting and method development.
- Preparing, isolating and analysing compounds produced using standard isolation techniques.
- You’ll have the ability to interpret complicated data, making recommendations on process improvements and development direction.
- Experience preparing and reviewing reports, publications and regulatory filings.
- Exceptional communication ability; verbal presentations and writing technical reports.
- Holds relevant science knowledge beyond your own department.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
- Registered in the UK Medical Practitioner
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area