Reference: 06893 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 September 2017
Private Tax Manager – Full time | Permanent
Working for a growing investment and financial planning services organisation, this opportunity will be based in the Wokingham area.
You will be joining a very busy, dynamic and small office in providing a first class tax advisory service.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Being involved in tax planning issues such as CGT and IHT matters and tax efficient investments such as EIS / SEIS and VCT investments.
- Maintaining a portfolio of high net worth customers providing tax advice on their tax affairs.
- Responsible for managing a compliance portfolio, which will include monitoring of billing and work in progress.
- It is important to build and maintain client relationships, being the first point of contact and liaising directly with them.
- MUST be a qualified tax professional – ATT, CTA or similar qualification with a good understanding of relevant tax legislation.
- Previous experience dealing with tax enquiries and HMRC.
- Prior experience in tax efficient investments and planning – including DOTAS registered schemes – and experience in Advance Payment Notices and Follower Notices.
- Excellent computer skills; good knowledge of all Microsoft packages and digital software.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles