Reference: 09164 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 July 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 July 2021
An innovative biotechnology company which has an exciting target pipeline with great potential for the future are looking for a Principal Scientist - Toxicology to join their team near Oxford.
Your role is a mix of strategic support and lab based work, working collaboratively in a true cross functional manner is an essential component of the role.
As Senior Toxicologist you will oversee preclinical safety assessments strategies for toxicology drug discovery research programs in a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
- Oversee toxicology research programs and strategies from target identification to candidate selection
- Establish early safety assessments to identify potential challenges in the studies
- Support in the execution of investigative toxicology studies
- Develop cross-functional collaborations with toxicology research teams and external collaborators
- Educated to Ph.D. level in Toxicology, Pharmacology or Biochemistry
- Proven background in drug discovery toxicology within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of Discovery Toxicology and Investigative Toxicology
- Experience of working cross-functionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply