Reference: 08400 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 13 August 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 13 August 2019
An EMEA SSC for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, are looking for a Pricing Analyst to set base & discount prices + check for invoicing accuracy across the European market.
Please note that visas/EU citizenship are required - we will not provide sponsorship.
You'll be working closely with the in-country sales/commercial + invoicing teams to monitor and maintain competitive pricing in SAP.
You'll need to have strong communication skills + intermediate Excel (Pivot tables & V-Lookup formula) and good numeric skills.
SAP is a bonus, and you must have a foreign language, ideally Russian, German or another EU language.
Candidates are likely to come from an accounting, pricing, financial analysis or order management background, ideally within the FMCG industry.
This is offered on an initial temporary contract, up to 12 months.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, intercompany relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering a competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
- Initial contract until July 2021 (likely extension beyond that)
£20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£20,000 (£30,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a debt collection background looking to move into something new