Reference: 06691 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 August 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a Private Dental Clinic in Hemel Hempstead. You will join a dynamic team of General and Specialists Dentists, and Hygienists to provide an excellent patient service. As Practice Manager you will be responsible for both their Dental and Aesthetics teams. The main focus of this role is managing the daily operation of a busy, high quality practice. In a fast paced and dynamic clinic this will be a fantastic opportunity to shape the practice.
- Manage the daily running of the practice
- Ensure high staff performance to deliver the best patient services
- Promote the growth of the practice, and enhance efficiency
- Revenue, targets and growth plans for the clinic
- Liaise with the marketing department, to enhance company brand
- Oversight of practice staffs’ performance and training
- Ensure the practice is compliant with CQC regulations/ standards
- Manage patient records to ensure systems are up to date
- Responsible for clinic health and safety
- Maintaining clinical governance, practice policies and health and safety systems
- Experience within Private Dental Care
- GDC Registered Dental Nurse
- Experience leading a team
- CQC compliance
- Extra IT system
This is a great opportunity for a Practice Manager who is up for a challenge and willing to shape the future of the clinic. This Dental practice operates to an extremely high level, and is searching for a Practice Manger who is passionate about delivering an excellent service.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Start-up company
- Healthcare industry
- Fantastic opportunity
£40,000 to £50,000
- Excellent international opportunity.
- Working in a fantastic city.
- Huge scope for career progression.