Reference: 08925 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 19 January 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 19 January 2021
We are currently looking for a PR Manager to join our client in London on an initial 10 month temporary contract but it requires someone who can commit beyond this initial end date.
The successful candidate will use their extensive PR experience to develop and implement PR strategies as well as manage agency relationships across EMEA and LATAM to create successful media coverage.
You will generate communications materials by editing and amending copy to ensure content is on-brand and to maximise chances of publication within a target media outlet across EMEA.
With a wide range of contacts and established relationships, you will liaise with media outlets to further develop your network and assess opportunities to ensure quality level campaigns. You will monitor industry and media outlets to measure results against business goals.
In addition, the successful candidate will liaise with stakeholders to ensure consistent global strategy is being accurately and properly executed.
- Prior experience of B2B Public Relations in the IT/technology sector
- Ideally, educated to a degree level in a relevant field
- Must have existing relationships with writers/editors of tier 1 and tier 2 media outlets
- A background in a PR agency is beneficial
- French, German, Spanish or Arabic language skills are beneficial but not essential
- Self-motivated individual with fantastic communication, organisation and time management-skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £25,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential
£30,000 to £35,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- Customer focused role where you will take ownership of your work