Reference: 06939 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 October 2017
Our client are looking for a creative PR Assistant t to join their close knit and hardworking team. This is a permanent, full time role that is based in Henley-on-Thames.
You will be working within the growing PR team, supporting the PR Consultant with the creation and management of PR campaigns across online and offline media. You will develop and maintain relationships within the media and help to develop PR plans and strategies to maximise and increase coverage.
You will be a dynamic individual with a creative flair and a strong work ethic. You will have a strong knowledge of social media and know how to create a media buzz! You will have strong verbal and written communication skills and will possess the natural ability to work efficiently in a fast moving environment. You will have a positive and proactive attitude with a passion for PR.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 to £23,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential
£18,000 to £19,000
Henley on Thames
- First class training and development provided
- Innovative and collaborative agency environment
- Well established agency with an interesting mix of clients
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion