Reference: 06762 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 June 2017
This opportunity is for somebody who wants to embark on an adventure. It's for a skilled PR and communications grad who loves creating noise around an exciting emerging brand, and is ambitious about aiming towards national and global market dominance within the health food and drinks world.
The role is for a skilled PR guru, who has experience in developing and implementing PR strategy, leading written communications across the organization.
- Managing press relations
- Developing press materials and releases
- Developing and delivering PR strategy and ensuring it's in line with business plan
- Creating and proofing written copy; newsletters, presentations, product labels, press releases, website copy etc.
If you feel this role excites you, please don't just click apply. Please also give some information as to why this is right for you, and what you could bring to the role.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£190.00 to £200.00 per day + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 10 month contract with view for extensions
£11.00 to £13.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Well established company
- Ideal for someone looking to broaden their career
- 1 month rolling temporary opportunity
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression