Reference: 06281 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 September 2016
Joining this creative and pioneering PR, Media and Communications agency as a PR Account Executive you will be given full training. In this role you will be developing cutting edge PR skills, incorporating online media techniques alongside traditional PR methods. This is a great opportunity to start your career in PR and Media working on highly visible projects, on a mix of high profile and exciting start up brands in key sectors, such as lifestyle and food and drink.
-Providing PR and Social Media administration support across multiple accounts
-Writing content for and managing social media feeds and campaigns
-Media monitoring across online and offline media/forums
You will be looking to start your career in PR and be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Marketing, PR or Media. Passionate about PR and/or Media, you will have strong writing and communication skills, as well as some office based work experience- ideally within PR/Media/Marketing.
For further information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV to us today – we look forward to hearing from you.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£18,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Working on French markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone