Reference: 08549 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 November 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 November 2019
Why should you want to join this company?
- Work in a modern work environment with 200 other positive, driven employees for one of Berkshire’s leading employers
- Marketing team (on & offline) of 20 staff; plenty of scope to progress and develop personal skills and career
- Solid benefits package includes on-site restaurant, coffee bar and well maintained outside spaces
What will I be doing in the role?
- Creating and managing innovative PPC and biddable media campaigns
- Managing PPC budgets
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns and data using Google Analytics and Excel
- Writing ad copy and content as required
- Optimising all PPC channels including SEM, programmatic, paid social and affiliate
This sounds good – what skills do I need?
- Proven background in PPC
- Highly numerate and analytical, great with analysing metrics and reports
- Commercially savvy, confident managing large PPC spend/budgets
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Paid social
- Affiliates experience
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £36,000
- Established online focused business with exciting growth plans
- You will take ownership of affiliate partnerships and play a key part in developing UK & US revenue