Reference: 06964 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 23 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 23 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has come about for one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the market. The company is looking to add a PPC executive on a 3 month temporary contract for their offices based in London. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and have been place as the 6th fastest growing online retailers in the UK.
The contract will initially be 3 months to help us out over the busy period with executing Paid Search tasks and managing the accounts for a few of our countries. They have the chance to extend their contract and get involved in this very exciting company long-term. This role is perfect for some who looking to take their 2nd or 3rd job in the field of PPC. It is important that the ideal candidate has worked on similar eComm /web store campaigns and have good, hands on experience of Google Shopping campaigns.
- Implementation of paid search strategy to drive desired return on investment and customer acquisition
- Multilevel optimisation to improve overall campaign efficiency
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience and track record with multiple Paid (PPC) campaigns hands-on
- Strong experience managing and optimising Google Shopping campaigns
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to report on results to internal stakeholders
- Experience optimising campaigns to ROAS
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group
- Experience working in e-retail (or travel) industry
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
The company will soon be looking to expand globally boasting 13 EMEA websites and counting. The successful candidate with contribute from a excellent benefits package from the company and have the opportunity for great career progression with in the company.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression