Reference: 08280 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 May 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 May 2019
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with business proficient English + C1/near-native fluency in one of :
- OR Italian;
You will be dealing with customers of these brands directly via phone, email & live chat in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
For those out of work, it means some money coming up to the summer period (plus double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain your first UK, office experience, which could be invaluable to your future career.
Please note, you need to be available to work on a shift pattern between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday + weekend availability for occasional shifts.
Based near Basingstoke train station, there's plenty of short-term accommodation around and parking for those already local. Don't hesitate to apply today for more information!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Sales Assistant, Contact Centre
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change