Reference: 06354 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2016
A Planner is required to work for a B2B marketing agency in Oxfordshire. The company is paying a competitive salary and list of benefits.
As a Planner you will take ownership of multichannel communications planning and strategy for one or more clients. Working in a collaborative manner with the ability to inspire and motivate others, this is a great opportunity to work on ICT marketing communications strategy and campaigns. A proven background in marketing planning and research is essential.
You will have a proven background in marketing communications across the whole marketing spectrum. You will be confident in presenting complex information and utilising numerical data in decision making. Marketing experience within a technology company or agency is highly advantageous.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role or for more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01753 830 706. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Opportunity to use your Turkish language skills
- Working on the Turkish market generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£30,000 to £45,000
- An innovative international solutions company
- Great team focused environment
- Great earning potential
£22,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with an exceptional leadership team who are focused on innovation and future proofing their company
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering