Reference: 06354 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2016
A Planner is required to work for a B2B marketing agency in Oxfordshire. The company is paying a competitive salary and list of benefits.
As a Planner you will take ownership of multichannel communications planning and strategy for one or more clients. Working in a collaborative manner with the ability to inspire and motivate others, this is a great opportunity to work on ICT marketing communications strategy and campaigns. A proven background in marketing planning and research is essential.
You will have a proven background in marketing communications across the whole marketing spectrum. You will be confident in presenting complex information and utilising numerical data in decision making. Marketing experience within a technology company or agency is highly advantageous.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role or for more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01753 830 706. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£55,000 to £60,000
- A chance to work with an award winning channel marketer
- Providing world class business worldwide
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant leader
- Advanced technology that allows for flexibility and new standards of responsiveness
£55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
- Setting and implementing marketing plans on new prescription products
- Company has an ambitious rapid growth plan.
- Take project lead ownership
- Research driven organisation with a people centric bias
- Working in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
£20,000 to £22,000 (£30,000.00 OTE)
- Industry leading website / online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London