Reference: 06922 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 October 2017
This is a full-time temporary assignment based in Central Maidenhead. The candidate needs to have a valid DBS Certificate. The position is a central point of contact for co-ordinating care services and monitoring care contracts. The successful candidate will have good communication skills and able to work within a busy fast paced environment. Duties will include:
- Taking calls from Health Professionals, Social Services and providers of care services
- Respond both verbally and in writing to Health Professionals
- Arrange contract review meetings
- Produce reports using excel relating to service delivery
- Use initiative when answering calls and queries
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply