Reference: 07280 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2018
As the PV Specialist within this forward-thinking organisation based in the Surrey, you will be working on clinical trials and ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both Pharmacovigilance case processing and reporting. You will be well versed in the Eudravigilance Modules (on case processing), writing case narratives and happy to sit a quiz on such areas as part of the application process.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Triaging Case reports and writing case narratives
- Enter SAE reports into the company system
- Identify SUSARs from blinded clinical studies
- Submission and tracking of ICSRs, reviewing source documents
- Utilise ARISg
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- MedDRA coding
- Case processing
- Previously reviewed and written SOPs and WPDs
- Excellent communicator; both with internal and external parties
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply