Reference: 07145 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 March 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2018
Pharmacovigilance Manager | Permanent
As the PV Manager within this forward-thinking organisation, you will be part of a team of Pharmacovigilance specialists based in the Surrey. This senior position will be responsible for the oversight of Pharmacovigilance projects and personal staff development within this PV orientated business.
With the global healthcare CRO market projected to reach $45bn by 2022, working in a senior capacity for a leading niche PV outsourcer, will give you the opportunity to work with a multitude of leading global biopharma companies. Crucially, you must be happy to travel on-site to clients so having a full driving licence is essential.
Being involved in company branding activities, you will provide guidance on advertising materials, support expansion programmes and assist client liaison and development plans. Alongside being involved in staff hiring processes, you will support on PV staff training and mentoring. Your knowledge and PV expertise will constantly be used on an ongoing basis!
You will have responsibility of assessing adverse reactions apace with creating and reviewing safety reviews. Aiding the QA with training and preparation of Regulatory Inspections, you will be well versed in understanding the reportability of ICSRs, accompanying client audits and conducting external PV audits.
This role is perfectly suited to a PV Specialist who is either working in-house or who has exposure to working for a CRO previously. Preferably, you’ll possess some (ideally all) of the following:
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Prior PV project management & people management experience
- MedDRA coding
- Previously reviewed and written SOPs and WPDs
- Excellent communicator; both with internal and external parties
Salary and package DOE.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£60,000 to £85,000
- Providing strategic input to the future direction of the business
- Having oversight of satellite offices
- Risk Management plans / Safety Review meetings / MedDRA Coding
£17.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV / drug safety skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of an expanding drug safety team (multicultural / multinational)
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance