Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2018
- Providing strategic input to the future direction of the business
- Having oversight of satellite offices
- Risk Management plans / Safety Review meetings / MedDRA Coding
Pharmacovigilance Director | Permanent
As the PV Director within this forward-thinking organisation, you will head up a team of dynamic Pharmacovigilance specialists. Based in Surrey, this is an integral position which will provide input into the future direction of the company alongside acting as a brand ambassador to external parties.
Working with an inspirational leader in the PV space, this is an ideal opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist who wants to take on significant commercial responsibility into their role.
With the global healthcare CRO market projected to reach $45bn by 2022, working in a senior capacity for a leading niche PV outsourcer, will give you the opportunity to work with a multitude of leading global biopharma companies. Crucially, you must be happy to travel on-site to clients so having a full driving licence is essential.
The PV Director holds budgetary management responsibilities (including handling internal budgeting issues and client budget planning) so being able to demonstrate financial acumen will be essential. This is a strategic role where you will help to implement expansion projects, aid in business continuity and compliance matters as well as having oversight of satellite offshore offices.
Specifically relating to the PV aspects of the role, you will be highly proficient writing risk management plans and conducting safety review meetings. You’ll take on management of a PV team (Manager, Team Lead & Associates) so you’ll be confident demonstrating strong leadership and mentoring qualities. Taking ownership for client site PV audits, this hire will require exceptional communication skills at all levels.
This role is perfectly suited to a Senior PV Specialist (Senior Manager / Director level) who is either working in-house or who has exposure to working for a CRO previously. You’ll possess all of the following:
- Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Previously reviewed and written SOPs and WPDs
- Excellent communicator/people management experience; both with internal and external parties
- Great understanding of MedDRA coding
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- PV Project management
- Fantastic step up in your PV career
- Leading niche CRO
£75,000 to £95,000 + Benefits
- Disruptor in science
- Strong leader with clear scientific vision
- Collaborative and team focused R&D division
£20.00 to £26.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance