Reference: 08610 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 January 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 January 2020
A global pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their team on an initial 6-month temporary contract.
You will be supporting the company’s supply chain operations. As the first line of contact for customer queries, you will ensure all orders and their respective distribution, billing and delivery are done in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will also review sales and stock data and ensure these are reconciled against all orders.
- Ideally, previous experience in a similar role, particularly in a pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of good distribution practice (GDP) and Patient Access Scheme is preferred
- IT savvy individual of, preferably, a graduate calibre
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay