Reference: 08372 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Pharmaceutical Document Administrator – 2-month contract (start date by end of August 2019)
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge area is currently looking to recruit four proactive candidates to work on a specific project for two months.
For someone looking to get their first break into the world of pharma, this is a superb short-term contract to work in. You will need to be available immediately (or on short notice) as all four people need to be onboarded by the end of August 2019. No prior experience is needed if you have a life science degree.
Working as a Document Administrator on a 2-month contract, you will be working within the business insights (BI) team. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced team.
This specific project is to extract and collate specific data which will be used across the commercial business operation going forward. You will be comfortable using Excel and will be happy to undertake different administrative tasks to ensure the project is completed within the required timeframes.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous but are not essential
- Anyone with a Life Science degree is a strong fit (Pharmacology, Bioscience, Biology etc.)
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Excel etc. Any exposure to Sharepoint is particularly advantageous but not essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence and wellbeing
- Modern working environment with state of the art laboratories and equipment
- Innovative biotechnology business with a great target pipeline
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Diverse and engaged workforce
- Global biotechnology company working on pioneering science and medicine