Reference: 08508 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 October 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 October 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge who specialise in Oncology and Haematology studies. In this 5 month contract, you will be providing administrative and project management support to the CAI (Compliance Audit & Inspection) team.
- Managing departmental documents such as inspection and audit forms as well as any other budget or contact information.
- Scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Being the point of contact between the company and clients.
- Gathering the relevant data and reports for the department’s budget meetings
The successful candidate will ideally have Project Management skills as well as having advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will be familiar with auditing processes and regulations as well as standard company policies particularly in the Pharmaceutical industry.
In addition, you will be an organized and detail-oriented individual who can multitask whilst still delivering high quality results.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision