Reference: 06554 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 17 February 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 February 2017
Personal Assistant to VP – One year contract
A growing Pharmaceutical company based near Slough is looking to recruit a dynamic Personal Assistant to join their business to provide maternity cover for a period of one year.
In joining this professional, fast pasted team your main focus will be to provide comprehensive administrative and personal assistance to the VP. The successful candidate will hold excellent interpersonal skills and will have ideally worked in an international, multinational company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the VP with preparation of correspondence: dealing with mail, filing, appointment scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports and ongoing action items.
- Ensuring the effective organisation of internal and external meetings and conferences: preparing the VP's meeting agenda, notes and minutes.
- Manage various events planning, working with relevant internal departments to coordinate meeting logistics: including coordinating staff attendance, room availability, providing breakdown of costs to meeting vendors, etc.
- Responsible for booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Significant experience in working in a similar role supporting with proven ability to manage or coordinate events.
- Previous Private PA/EA experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This role would suit a candidate with strong administration skills coupled with excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to prioritise your workload. If you would like to apply please do so via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,501 to £20,000
- Busy fast paced role
- Prestigious Summer School
- Private School in South East
- Full training provided
- Friendly team
- The company encourage progression within the business
- Hours of work: 10am-6.30pm Monday - Friday
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position