Reference: 06554 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 17 February 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 February 2017
Personal Assistant to VP – One year contract
A growing Pharmaceutical company based near Slough is looking to recruit a dynamic Personal Assistant to join their business to provide maternity cover for a period of one year.
In joining this professional, fast pasted team your main focus will be to provide comprehensive administrative and personal assistance to the VP. The successful candidate will hold excellent interpersonal skills and will have ideally worked in an international, multinational company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the VP with preparation of correspondence: dealing with mail, filing, appointment scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports and ongoing action items.
- Ensuring the effective organisation of internal and external meetings and conferences: preparing the VP's meeting agenda, notes and minutes.
- Manage various events planning, working with relevant internal departments to coordinate meeting logistics: including coordinating staff attendance, room availability, providing breakdown of costs to meeting vendors, etc.
- Responsible for booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Significant experience in working in a similar role supporting with proven ability to manage or coordinate events.
- Previous Private PA/EA experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This role would suit a candidate with strong administration skills coupled with excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to prioritise your workload. If you would like to apply please do so via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties