Reference: 09404 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 November 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 November 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a well established marketing agency with household names as clients.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be focusing on the provision of first class support to the MD. You will be a self motivated, articulate and intelligent individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preparation of client briefs and project costing estimates
- Arrange and manage diary, travel, events and meetings
- Provide seamless communications amongst internal clients, client partners and suppliers
- Office Management and supervision of reception area
- Assist with preparation of client briefs and presentations
- Attendance at client meetings
- Liaison with printers/publishers and managing print production
- Negotiation with suppliers for continuous ‘best value’ for the company and the client
- Providing direct project update reports to the Managing Director
- Proof reading and checking of all documentation against client corporate guidelines
The successful candidate for this role will have a background as a PA/Executive Assistant, preferably within a marketing/design agency environment. With exceptional organizational and communication skills, you will enjoy supporting an MD in a highly creative environment.
Based near Windsor, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Slough, Ascot, Ealing, Reading, Wokingham, Maidenhead and Bracknell.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Industry-leading business service provider
- High-paced, entrepreneurial working environment
- Volume hiring (commercial roles)