Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 December 2019
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced PA
- Working with industry leaders for UK wide events
- Full driving license and own car is essential
Our client, a leading company focused on the medical sector, is currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team in Henley. You will be working alongside the board of directors to ensure business efficiency and success.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and scheduling appointments such as meetings, calls and travel arrangements
- Researching and analysing data in order to plan reports and presentations
- Extensive and accurately minute taking of all board meetings
- Arranging contracts, invoices and other documents
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Proving general office administration support when required
- Ideally, previous PA experience.
- Pharmaceutical or medical background would be an advantage
- IT savvy particularly with excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail and great writing skills.
- Accurate and multitasker individual who can prioritise workload
- High attention to detail, accurate, efficient and organised
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £23,000
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your Events career
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.