Reference: 06766 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 July 2017
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, used globally by successful organisations. They are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive growth, analyse data and expand the company's presence.
- Devise the strategy across SEO, PPC, SEM, social media and affiliates.
- Monitor: landing page testing, keyword bids, impression share, lead scoring, Google Analytics.
- Create, run and analyse such campaigns to improve performance, improving understanding of the engagement funnel
- Research and develop customer insight and segments, connecting the correct message to customers.
- Respond to online marketing trends, creating solutions to optimise on such changes.
- Develop solutions to optimise growth across the channels.
- Approximately 2-3 years experience within Performance Marketing
- Hands on build of: PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social and display campaigns
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills
- Appreciation or interest within the Technology or Telecommunications industry
- Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Engineering or data analytics
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
Negotiable + Benefits
An established global provider of language services
- As Marketing Director you will be responsible for marketing a high performing division and raise their brand profile
- A collaborative and team focused environment, you can build a long term career with them
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation