Reference: 09480 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 December 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 December 2021
A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Oversee payroll processes for UK and Ireland sites
- Manage payroll data relating to any tax changes, bonuses and statutory payments
- Resolve payroll queries that may rise whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Liaise with HR and Finance departments to ensure payroll is run efficiently
- Reviewing expenses through Concur
- Reviewing and meeting compliance standards
- Previous experience in processing a complex payroll
- CIPP qualification preferred
- Knowledge of UK and Irish payroll as well as their legislation is desirable
- Great understanding of payroll systems, particularly ADP, is highly advantageous.
- Experience reviewing expenses through Concur and making sure that all expenses and related processes meet compliance standards
- Highly organised and detailed oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to work in a EMEA payroll team
- Remote working opportunity (anywhere in UK)
- Legal Services established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£37,000 to £47,000
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- With an innovative outlook, they have exciting growth plans for the UK & Ireland business
- Career growth potential